With respect to the handling of personal information obtained by the Association, the Association shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, guidelines and other guidelines concerning the protection of personal information, and other relevant laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information.
1. Name and address of the Company
General Incorporated Association Yoyogi National Gymnasium Steering Committee for World Heritage
Jingumae IK Building 3F, 3-1-25 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan (℅ Manabu Chiba Architects & Engineers, Inc.)
2 . Personal information protection management
The Association shall take necessary and appropriate measures to protect personal information by implementing appropriate organizational, physical, personnel, and technical measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information handled by the Association and to otherwise safely manage personal information.
3. Compliance with the acquisition of personal information
The acquisition, use, and provision of personal information by the Association shall comply with the following:
(1) Acquisition of personal information
The Association shall acquire personal information to the extent necessary for the operation of the internet information provision website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) managed by the Association. The Association shall acquire personal information from general users of the site (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) to the extent necessary for the operation of the internet information provision website managed by the Association (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). The user or a person who posts advertisements on the Site (hereinafter referred to as “Advertiser”), to the extent necessary for the operation of the Site.
(2) Purpose of use of personal information
Except as stipulated by law or with the consent of the person concerned, we will not use personal information obtained by us beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use stipulated below.
- (i) Operation, maintenance, and management of this website
- (ii) Provision, notification, and introduction of services through the Site
- (iii) Questionnaires to improve the quality of the Site.
4. Changes in the purpose of use of personal information
In principle, the Association shall not change the purpose of use specified in the preceding paragraph, except with the prior consent of the individual concerned. However, this shall not apply to cases where the Association changes the purpose of use of personal information to the extent that it is reasonably deemed to have a reasonable relationship with the purpose of use before the change, after publicly announcing the purpose of use after the change in advance.
5. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information entrusted to us to any third party except in the following cases
- (i) When we have obtained the prior consent of the person in question.
- (ii) When outsourcing within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (iii) When the provision of personal information is required by law
- (iv) When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- (v) When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
6. Improvement and review of handling personal information
We will conduct inspections of our handling of personal information, management systems, and initiatives, and continuously improve and review them.
7. Disposal of personal information
When personal information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, the Company will delete or dispose of such information in a manner that is necessary and appropriate to prevent the external loss, etc., to the extent necessary for the performance of its business operations.
8. Procedures for changing the personal information protection policy
9. Point of contact for complaints and consultation
The Company has established the following contact point regarding handling complaints and consultation of personal information.
General Incorporated Association Yoyogi National Stadium World Heritage Site Registration Promotion Council